Saturday, January 6, 2018

I'm Counting On You, Shamwow

Or actually it's a chamois; the Shamwows were too expensive and I only wanted two of them.  When the box came it appears as though it said it was manufactured by Amazon Basics.  Is that Amazon's generic brand or something?

Oh, one other thing.  It said to rinse before using.  So I threw it in the shower and turned on the main shutoff valves to wet the chamois.  Can't rinse it if there's no water trapped in it, right?  But then I thought, Wait, aren't I using the chamois now?  So either I "activated" it correctly or I've already ruined it.

Oh, well, it seems to have trapped a lot of water, so I'm going to wrap it around one of the pipes and hope that, when I take a shower after exercising in a little bit, I won't have to worry about mopping the floor.  That's why I bought these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment