Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Golly, The Car Wash

I have to say this before the snow and cold set in: I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen the car wash so busy as I have the past few days.  It seems as though every Minnesotan concluded there was no real reason to wash their cars during our recent cold spell, but once the temperatures rose above average starting this past weekend, EVERYBODY wanted to get the crap off and out of their cars.

I mean, I tried going Sunday to the closets car wash I trust, and there was such a line that it backed out onto the street.  I have NEVER seen that before.  I thought I'd go back Monday afternoon, when it wasn't the weekend and people had to work (unlike me), but the queue was just as long.  I finally decided I needed to get my car washed to pick up my parents today, so I decided to wait in line, even if I kind of was idling in the intersection for a minute or two.  It took me 20-5 minutes from the time I got in line to the time someone began vacuuming the inside of my car.  Wow.

Just wanted to note that.

No comments:

Post a Comment