Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Addendum To: Bad Movie Timing

So I got finished with training so quickly that I got released from work.  (Thought I was slow, actually.)  I'm actually not mad.  In fact, it's great for me!  That means I can get to the movie theater early enough to catch an early screening, and then scoot downtown early enough to get a Happy Hour beer at one of the places we'll need to watch football games.  And that movie doesn't have to be the latest Mission: Impossible, which came out to theaters on Friday where there are other films, like The Incredibles 2 and the latest Jurassic World, which are on their way out.

I got to the theatre at 2:01, and I thought that it was early enough for me to have my choice of flick.  But no.  Like I complained about in my last blog post, movie screenings usually come in waves, and even 2 o'clock was not early enough for me to avoid falling into this hole where I had no pick of flicks because every screen was in the middle of a movie by then.  Well, there was one that started at 2.  In fact, it was M: I.  But it was a 3-D screening of M: I, and I don't want to pay an extra $3.50 to get a headache.  So I got gasoline and I'm at the library blogging this, and hopefully I'll have enough time to get back to the theater at 3:20 -- which was the time of the standard M: I I had planned on watching in the first place but hoped I could have waited to see until another time.

I should go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment