Saturday, July 14, 2018

Three Things To Blog About Real Quick So I Can Say I Blogged Today


  1. I would have brushed my teeth if not for needing to drink this sugar tea shit my parents made for me.  Took me hours to drink it all.  Just got done with it, and since it's past 1 and I'm tired as fuck, I won't be brushing my teeth ... even though there is sugar all over it from this tea shit.
  2. Got in contact with my temp agency ... the law firm has gone dark on my contact similar to her co-worker saying a lead dried up on her.  Like I said before, I had a sneaking suspicion I should take my stuff with me when I left for the day on Tuesday.  But my supervisor certainly didn't give me any indication that Tuesday would be my last day.  I just wanted to make sure.  It's still weird that we were told, "We'll get back to you," and then be ghosted like this.
  3. Yesterday/Friday was National French Fry Day, so I went to the fast food place that had the best fries.  And scouring all the lists that popped up on the first page of Google, I think the consensus was ... Arby's.  And today is National Mac And Cheese Day, so I'm doing the same thing today, except that there are no fast food places that serve man 'n' cheese (well, besides Kentucky Fried Chicken and Panera), so I'll be going to a local restaurant that many people believe has the best in town -- Revival.
Yeah, that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment