Saturday, July 21, 2018

I Don't Know If Going To The Same Library Twice Is A Good Thing

I was here the first time, around 11 o'clock, to map out my trek to Portillo's (they had two hot dogs for $5 as part of their Hot Dog Week) and to type out an invoice for Mother.  And I'm here now to reserve a spot at Great Clips and to, well, type this so I can blog twice in one day, something I want to do more often, even if one of the blog posts is something as trite as this.

I like libraries.  They're good, and I appreciate my tax dollars being used to help the public at large for both educational needs and just to have something to do.  And, well, I am here this time around, to blog post this, to do something.  Still, I'm still bugged that this is something I look forward to -- you know, I feel as though there is something else/better I could do.  Eh, whatever; I have to get my hair cut now and then I need to get a pop from Wal-Mart before eating prime ribs at home (well, trying to eat at home; that chocolate cake shake from Portillo's knocked the wind out of me, and then I went to Utepils for a beer and some rib tips).

No comments:

Post a Comment