Sunday, July 8, 2018

Just In Case I Die

I was putting bug spray all over me on my way to see my friend in the cemetery.  I know you're not supposed to do this, but I directly sprayed it on my face because I was pressed for time.  And then, because the spray concentrated on a corner of my mouth I, uh, subconsciously (is that the right term?) licked it with my tongue.  This despite bug spray being harmful.

Oh, shit.

I didn't have water to swallow, which is what the spray recommends one do when you swallow bug spray.  This despite having water in a bottle that I brought with me because I was going to use it in the urn for the flowers I bought for my dead friend; I got there, poured the water in, then realized I wanted a swig just before I poured all the water into the dirty urn.  Anyway, I did have Coke and I sure as hell swallowed all that.  But the tip of my tongue has felt numb ever since I licked the bug spray and I've felt kind of oogy all afternoon.  So if I die, this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment