Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sitting On My Ass Again, Thank Buddha

This is the second time this World Cup I am spending watching all the games on that day at the World Cup.  First was the final day of second matches, which was a tripleheader on Sunday.  Today, the final day of eighthfinals, is the second.  And once again I'm not getting shit from the guys here at the Nomad for just sitting here inbetween games, not ordering anything (ordered something before the first match began, won't order again until the second match begins) and just surfing the Internet -- and, of course, blogging this.

I feel safe here, truly happy.  I don't want to let the moment pass by without declaring that.  And I don't want to forget about this secure feeling for a long time, even if I lost my bracket when Sweden beat Switzerland earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment