Wednesday, July 4, 2018

You See, It's Because When I Go Out, Invariably I Eat

So this is what I've eaten since yesterday (Tuesday) morning:

  • A banana, which my parents gave me, which I eat sitting at the parking lot of a Caribou;
  • A bagel, which I bought at Caribou and ate at the Nomad while watching the Sweden-Switzerland World Cup match;
  • A Bloody Karenina, their version of a Bloody Mary, and a beer chaser, both of which I chased down the bagel with;
  • A wrap of jerk chicken, taken from the Marla's Caribbean food truck that is parked outside the Nomad, which I ordered for the England-Colombia match;
  • A tallboy of Tecate, which I chased down the jerk chicken wrap with;
  • A mango tea from a different Caribou, which I ordered because I got a free size upgrade deal that was going to expire that day;
  • A steamed bun that was also packed into my bag lunch, which I had to drive all the way to the community center where I work out (though not lately) because it's the only public microwave in town that I know of;
  • Dinner at home -- four pieces of broccoli and two pieces of pork chops;
  • Popcorn and some Minute Maid berry drink at the movies, where I saw Ocean's 8 -- not a bad movie, probably underrated compared to the critics;
  • Leftover chicken and some slices of cucumber for lunch, for which I slept in and cleaned my room for a bit (seriously, I swear!) before leaving around noon;
  • And a butterscotch root beer from this craft pop place from Milwaukee called Dang!  And Dang! it's not bad!
How I'm not 200 damn pounds right now I don't know.  But this long walk from my usual parking spot to TCF Bank Stadium for tonight's United loss game will do me a world of good, and then it still won't be enough because Christ, look at that list above!

No comments:

Post a Comment