Thursday, July 19, 2018

She Is My Last Whore

Some time this afternoon I'm going to drive all the way down the loop from here and, lord willing, fuck ****e.  It's been two months since I last fucked her -- fucked anyone, I believe -- but it's felt like longer.  I've had such an urge to stick my dick into someone that I'm really scared that when the time comes, or cums, I'll cum too soon and ruin the moment.  All I really want is to bite ****e's nice titties.  And rawdog her, of course.

When I was first propositioned by her, I thought it would be a one-off, a two-off at best.  She lives way too far from me to make this a regular occurrence.  Plus, I thought, I had other whores who 1) whore out just as well as ****e does who 2) will do it for the same price as she does and 3) live way closer to me.  She's nice, but it's such a schlep for the same good stuff I can get closer to home, how often could I really go and see her?

Well, things change.  For one thing, ****e has a bunch of advantages I have learned that my other whores don't have.  She has a roommate, but no kids.  She doesn't mind cooking for me once in a while, a sign that she, uh, loves me?  She sucks my dick and lets me enter her in the raw, of course.  And sometimes she's not around when I have to leave, so it looks as though I can shortchange her by $20, like I did that one time.  And she doesn't seem to care.  I really expect her to greet me, hold me, then fuck me.

In the meantime my other whores have fallen away.  My used-to-be-main whore, ***a*, has started to ghost me again.  And the one time I dropped by to see her, she's gotten a new job, so I don't know when she'll be free.  Her half-sister, ****e, is someone I've fucked a couple times, but she always insisted on a condom, and she has forsworn sex-for-money ever since she got into this custody case.  There are two other girls who used to work at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) who I fuck at parties, *****e* and *****a, but they also demand I glove up and, besides that one afternoon with *****e*, they don't want me to make housecalls.  I can only fuck around with them at parties, it seems, replete with $25 cover charges and other guys hanging out in the living room and waiting for me to rail them so they can take their turns railing them.  P-U.

So, it's ****e.  She takes antidepressants and she might not be stable, but for my masculine, sexual needs, she's all I've got.  And you know what?  It's good enough for me.  At least for now.  I'm looking forward to crushing that ass in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment