Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Oh, People Are Pissing Me Off So Much These Days

Fuck!  OK, I need to say that.

Two people, both women.  Don't want to be misogynistic, I truly think both of them are … uh, I can't say "bitches" anymore, can I?  Horrible people.  Hate them.

OK, first one gave me horrible service when I brought my car in.  Curt, didn't make eye contact, and (yes, I am one of those fucking people) didn't say thank you when we were done.  I should have known this bitch (sorry, I can't help it) didn't want to be there when I gave her this coupon for a gift card I was eligible for (because I just shelled out $400 for services) and she grabbed it and threw it away.  What really pissed me off, though (and I'll throw this out there because I will allow for the possibility that I, uh, overreacted, although I don't think I did) is that when she handed me over the receipt to sign, instead of having a pen right in front of her to hand to me, she says, and I quote, "The pens are over there."  And I have to reach over to this pot of pens to grab one.  Jesus fuck, you don't have a goddamn pen right in front of you to hand over to customers?  And you put all the pens in a canister that you keep out of arm's reach of your customers?  Seriously, I … this is fucking unbelievable.  (And yes, I reiterate that I am one of these customer service pricks.  This shit is on her.)

People like her twist me into such a knot that I act strange.  It's their fault!  She treated me awful, so I throw the receipt back at her.  I leave because I need to get away from her, but then she shouts back at me … because she hasn't given me my gift card.  Dammit!  I need to work on my passive-aggressive game some more.  After she does, I ask, "Is there anything else?"  Silence.  Fuck off.

The dealership sent me an invite for a survey.  I think it's right for me to lay the fuck into her.  Who the hell does she think she is?

---

And then there was this crazy bitch on the highway yesterday while driving home.  There was a massive back-up on the off-ramp I needed, so I … again, I allow that maybe I shouldn't have done this, but, nah … decided to cut in front of this red, uh, Cadillac I think.  Short black woman was behind the wheel, and driving really slowly; that's why I made the calculated risk of merging onto the huge space she put in front of herself.  After getting through the on-ramp, I see this bitch right behind me and quickly zip to the lane to my left.  How the hell did she get there?

I saw how after I went around her and got to my off-ramp several cars ahead of her, he-he.  That goddamn woman was going down the same fucking road I had to go down, but very slowly.  In fact, other drivers, like me, went around her.

I was hoping she wasn't going to my same neighborhood, but I was wary enough that, even though she was hundreds of yards behind me in the other lane, blocking traffic, I kept her in my sideview mirror.  Just as I had to turn off, she stepped on the gas, got up past the car ahead of me, turned on her turn signal and cut in front of that car, which, coincidentally goddammit, switched over to the other lane, thereby letting this bitch get in front of me.  So I was behind her, and I had to turn to the street she was turning to.  I wanted to honk my horn.  I wanted to follow her all the way home.  But I had to control myself at the last minute, and I turned into another street.

I swear she did that just to piss me off.  The only thing that makes me think she isn't is that she was driving so fucking slow that she was pissing off other people, which makes me think she doesn't give a shit about anybody.  She's just a fucking horrible driver.

I'd rat on her, but she doesn't have a license plate on the back of her car.  That's illegal in Minnesota, isn't it?

---

Oh my fucking God, I hate people right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment