Friday, July 27, 2018

This is my last day before starting my first full-time ever job.  These past couple weeks of not working I have still been waking up early to keep up this work façade for my parents and, admittedly, they say that keeping a regular schedule is good for your body.

Nevertheless I have slipped on my wake-up time.  I still have kept my alarm clock set at 7, but with each passing day I have left the house at a later and later time.

One thing has been consistent, however: Although I listen to The Stephanie Miller Show on the radio each morning, by the time I get to a coffeeshop, order, set up my things, get on the Internet and click on AM 950 KTNF to listen online, the show already started.  I sometimes start in the middle of the very first segment of the show every morning.  Sometimes I start in on the first commercial break.  And sometimes I am so late the show begins while I'm in the car, I listen to a bit, then go inside. And whenever I pop into the middle of Stephanie Miller interrupting her own thought, I always regret not waking up earlier in order to get to the coffeeshop earlier so I can listen to her show from the top, entirely, and all the way through.

Of course I haven't done anything about it.  But it's a thought I thought I should note since this is, for all intents and purposes, My Last Free Day Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment