Saturday, February 16, 2019

When Are They Coming Home?

So, my parents are supposed to be coming home soon.  I have not picked up any of my things like I wanted to in the six months they've been gone.  Fuck that; it just wasn't happening.  What I can only concern myself with now is getting the house clean, and getting as much of my stuff sorted out, when my folks come home.

Here's the problem: I don't know when they're coming home.  At least I don't think.  It was supposed to be early March, but I've been canvassing their e-mails, and it looks as though they will be flying home to the United States, but coming into Las Vegas in early March, not Minnesota.  That might mean they won't be "coming home."  Or, they are coming home and haven't booked a flight from Vegas to here.  I don't know.

By the way, I haven't asked them directly because I'm afraid of what they'll say.  I have tried to ask them indirectly and they don't give me an answer.  Don't judge me.

This gums up my plan of getting the house clean one more time before they come back home.  The ex-stripper who does it, ****e*, was here just a dozen days ago, and because I don't exactly know when, I've been reluctant to give her a day she can come back here.  If it's too early, the house will just get too dirty by the time they come back.  But if it's too late, the house will be dirty and I'll have to cancel with ****e*.

In other words, things just suck right now because everything is so up in the air.  And I don't know exactly what to do.  Yeah, when I have I heard myself say that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment