Wednesday, February 20, 2019

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

So it begins.  Again.  I will be driving in the middle of a blizzard.  Well, it's already started, so the drive in to work will be absolute hell.  And the bulk of the snow will fall during the day.  Once it's all over they're predicting, goddamn, up to nine fucking inches.

The worst snowstorm of the season is bad enough.  But the garage door is still stuck.  I swear it's frozen over, but I tried opening the door manually and now I'm afraid it could be something else.  Regardless, I won't be able to use the snowblower again because it's stuck behind the garage door.  So it's back shoveling, fucking shoveling after I finally cleared the back deck.

This ... this is ... this is stressful.  And depressing.  I can't ... I don't know if I can deal with this shit anymore. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment