Monday, February 4, 2019

Hottest Babe In The 2019 Hooters Calendar: January

A really hot roster.  But I noticed something that annoys me: Most of the dozen babes have their arms in front of their hot bodies.  Why?  Why do they shield what is best about them?

It, unfortunately, to me, ruined the pictures of many of the Hooters waitresses: Caitlyn of Overland Park, Kan., Shaina of Fairview Heights, Ill. (mental note: When I go to St. Louis, I'll need to bring the calendar for her to sign), Jordan out of Oklahoma City, Okla., Brenna from Albuquerque, N.M., (one of two gingers, so that's nice), Ashley out of Jacksonville, N.C. ... all of these (and a couple others) are smoking hot, but their photographs are ruined because they have one of their arms hiding a part of them.  And the big picture, Briana of Sunrise, Fla., has a damn pool rail in front of her.  It's the most conspicuous part of her pic!  The eyes are drawn to a piece of metal!  WHY?!?!?!

Essentially, my pool is drawn from the girls whose arms are not covering their bodies.  There is Gwinnett, Ga.'s Rachael (the other redhead), but she's in a one-piece.  And there is Jessica, out of Charleston, S.C., a blonde in a two-piece, but it is a busy (though lacy) bikini top.  Covered a lot up there.  So, sort of by default, the title of hottest babe goes to Jacksonville's Blakelyn.  She is wearing a green two-piece, she has her right hand on her hip, and she threw her left hand up on her head, so she's showing off her body like "Bam!"

I have to say one thing, however: She looks like a co-worker of mine.  I don't know if I'm selecting Blakelyn despite of that fact, or because of that fact.  I might just avoid looking at her when I masturbate to the entire month.

No comments:

Post a Comment