Thursday, February 21, 2019

Might As Well Be A Homebody

The one upside to being practically snowed in, if there is an upside, is that I am being encouraged, ever so slightly, to stay home and work on things.  I don't like it, and I certainly hated all the damn shoveling I did yesterday.  But I actually went through a round of dishes that needed washing and I got done with a load of laundry.  I should get to my receipts and bags of stuff, too, but hey, baby steps, amirite?

And that reminds me: I planned on staying overnight at one of my fuckmates this weekend, but it'll probably be snowing then.  She lives clear on the other side of town, and if this snowstorm also packs a wallop, I am going to have to cancel.  And that just means more opportunity for me to stay home and work on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment