Monday, February 25, 2019

You know what?  This is the first time I have ever dreaded going to work.  With the yelling and the weird silence from my boss over the past couple work days, I am not looking too fondly at my job right now.  And right now, it feels like it's not going to get any better.

See, this was one of the big reasons I loved being a temp.  I couldn't hate being at a job because the job was temporary.  I cannot remember ever hating a temp job, and even if I did, or even if I had a rough day at work, I could just tell myself it doesn't matter because hey, it's just a fucking temp job.  But this is different.  I am invested in this job.  I can't just detach my feelings over this job because I'm expected to be a team player in exchange for benefits.  It feels as though I'm ... stuck.  And I might have to swallow a bitter pill, shrug and just ... I hate saying this ... deal with it.  I shouldn't, but that's how people learn to put up with things they shouldn't.

My God, where am I right now, and where will I go with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment