Sunday, February 24, 2019

Oh, God, The Job Really Sucks Now

So I left work early for The Girls' State Hockey Championships yesterday, and I thought I should be nice and tell my boss that I was leaving even though he knew I was leaving.  So I pack and walk over to him and say, "I'm takin' off" -- and he just looked at me and looked back down at his work.  Dude, I'm just trying to be professional.

Maybe he was being so passive-aggressively cold because I almost fell asleep around 12:30.  That is the first time that has happened on a Saturday, and it was weird.  I had done the second shift the day before, but I can't believe that was a reason I almost conked out.  But I realize that I have done that many times at work, and that really didn't happen at the health insurance place or the flu biller place.  Then again, at those jobs, if I really felt that tired (which I didn't), I could just drop my work and go to lunch in my car to sleep through it.

Monster for a boss ... real boss don't give a fuck about me leaving ... I continually fall asleep at work ... holy shit, I am really hating the job right now.  And to think I have a six-month review coming up.  Oh, fuck me. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment