Saturday, February 9, 2019

Took a nap at 5:30.  Except that it wasn't a nap because I woke up between 11:30 and midnight.  Feel refreshed, and it's weird-good feeling to be awake right now.

After I got home from work yesterday I saw that I got a text from my boss asking me to, almost entirely, replicate my work shift from the past two Saturdays for today -- namely, go to the second department I trained for (which, quite frankly, I still don't have the hang of yet) at 6 this morning.  I really shouldn't like such early hours, but I'll be mostly by myself for the first quarter of the day (and I'll largely be left alone for the first half).  I'm really starting to think that, difficulties doing my job notwithstanding, the main determinant for whether or not I like a job is whether or not I'm alone.

Now, whether or not I'll be able to stay awake my whole day is another story.  Feeling fresh as a daisy at 3 a.m. might not translate to feeling the same at 1 in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment