Sunday, February 10, 2019

Yeah, This Winter Just Broke Me

I got so depressed by the surprise (at least to me) snowstorm today that I just decided to buy a whole large pizza from Pizza Hut and eat it.  I was able to eat a whole medium once before, so in a way, eating a large constitutes progress.

But goddammit, this winter just broke me.  I've been slipping and sliding my car so dangerously because the Polar Vortex froze the snow that had already fallen, I couldn't plow the half-foot that fell last week because my garage door is frozen, and now I have to face not one, not two, but three goddamn snowstorms over the next week.  And my fucking garage door is still frozen and I still have no goddamn clue as to how to fix that.

I'm done, I guess.  I really should get around to shoveling the snow that fell today, but ... I don't want to.  That's the classic definition of Seasonal Affective Disorder.

(sigh) Man, I should finally get around to working off this pizza gut.  Nah, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment