Monday, February 18, 2019

Tried to finally clear the deck late last night, and as soon as I turned on the light and stepped out, I heard a demented "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" from next door.  It was the dog, alerted her owner(s), me and everyone else that I was shoveling at 1:30 in the morning.  And before I quit (I have never seen a snow pile up so high in the deck since it was rebuilt, so I don't know if I was going to finish anyway), a second dog from a neighboring lot let everybody know I was out there.  Dammit.

I just wanted to shovel in peace, man.  But it seems as though I woke everybody up on an early Monday morning.  So I just want to let you know that I might either get a sternly-worded note on my front door ... or shot by some crazy neighbor who thinks freaking out their dogs justifies homicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment