Monday, November 13, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: October 2023

A lot of orange.  I don't equate Halloween with bikinis, but since it's the holiday for the month, I guess Hooters thought it needed to be felicitous to the month and deck out all the waitresses they were going to put into October in orange bikinis.  Come to think of it, that helps me; won't have to describe the bikinis they're wearing!

Beyond the monochrome, it's actually a really good month.  Out of the dozen babes festooning October '23, I want to point out seven, five of which are great for her own reason, and the other two standing head-and-shoulders above them.  These two are two of the best overall, IMHO.

But I do not want to throw shade at the five ladies.  In no particular order except going from down to up and then from left to right on the layout, they are:
  • Virginia, of Williamsburg ... er, Virginia.  The black-haired beauty is grabbing the sides of her bikini bottom, and by doing that, she's flexing her muscles.  She's not a Ms. Olympia, but she's got some definition to her.  I like a girl with muscles;
  • Lilly, working out of Charleston, S. C.  The long-haired blonde is the straps of her sports bra-like top.  That's usually a turn-off because I find that to be a distracting and unnatural pose.  But I don't mind it because I like her smile.  She kind of looks like Amanda Bynes before her mental health issues;
  • Atlanta's Porsha.  She also is grabbing her bikini top straps, but she's showing off her abs that have that center cut.  I think this Black woman is fit as hell;
  • Ashley, hailing from Chantilly, Va.  OK, she isn't unique in that I like the smile on her (a very broad, teeth-bearing one) like I do with Lilly.  Not enough servers in this calendar smile!  Ashley's smile overcomes the holding straps pose the photographer told her to do;
  • and Somer, out of Clearwater, Fla.  It's the dress that I like best about this blonde; there are additional straps underneath her bikini top that are bejeweled with, uh, trinkets that look like they would make ornate earrings.  And the straps on her bikini bottom are linked together with those same-looking trinkets.  OK, I guess I have to describe at least her bikini!
So now, in second place, and it is only by a hair, is Callie, from Greensboro, N. C.  She has long blonde hair, wearing a two-piece, and is just standing with her body fully facing the camera.  And I don't know what exactly it is about her, but that full frontal shot shows off her body in a way that arouses me in a way that other Hooters babes posed in that exact same way in previous months and years don't.  Callie has a grown woman's body, and I would love to do perverted things with it -- with her consent.

And finally, in first place, of Raleigh, N. C., is Sara.  Straight and long light brown hair, and she's posing with her left side toward us.  But that allows us to see her ass.  Yes, she gets the top spot under my rule that any Hooters waitress showin' ass is automatically first.  But you gotta see her ass!!!  Sara is sporting a thong-ish bottom, so she's showing 70-5% of her ass, and by Buddha, she's got a tight and round tush that I want to bite and then sink my dick into.  I think it's the best ass I've ever seen on a Hooters girl.

So congratulations to Sara and all the other women in this excellent month.  I will rub one out to you all in due time!

No comments:

Post a Comment