Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Addendum To: A Good Break

I was basically a pack mule for the Vikings Game, and all my body parts hurt as a result.  But there are a lot of good things to working the Game instead of watching it like I had planned to.  Obviously it's great to make money the same day you earn money through paid time off at work.  Moreover, even though I was afraid strike would keep me at the stadium way past my bedtime, we actually got out of there, oh, 2-2 1/2 hours after the Game was over.  I usually stay that late after a Game just eating food.

Best of all, because the Vikings lost, I'm glad I didn't see that because I was too busy working.  And making money on top of that?  Even better when you combine all the good things together.  Plus I saw this really cute babe who was wearing a barebelly shirt.  Yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment