Saturday, November 4, 2023

Should I Go To A Tommies Game When They Suck?

I had thought about going to the St. Thomas women's volleyball Match at noon.  But I wonder if I should go anywhere because it's getting cold out and I just want to snuggle at home, you know?  But my alma mater plays later in the evening, so I can't really cocoon at home, and since I'm going out tonight, I might as well go out today too, right?

I don't know why I didn't check this until this morning; how good is the team.  Turns out, terribly; they're next to last in the Summit League.  That's enough incentive for me not to go.  But then I remembered going to a Tommies men's soccer Match.  I think it was against Lindenwood, and St. Thomas managed to win that one, 2-0, but they were also terrible, but that didn't stop me then.

Add that I could probably make it out to see some EPL Matches at the Black Hart at 10 a.m., and then I can leave early to get to the Tommies gym (which I've never been to), and if they get swept I can get home, eat Arby's, and get my nap in before leaving again in the evening ... well, why not go.  Finally, I should say that I slept really early last evening and I woke up just now all refreshed, so hey, what the hell, I'm going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment