Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Chicks I Want To Beat Off To

Alright, I have nothing else I want to blog post about now and I want to get this off my chest ... or cock:

So I was at this local coffeeshop.  And I see these two gorgeous young women.  One of them, who rang me up at the cash register, looks real young until you see the outline of a tattoo that encompasses her entire back.  She was wearing lowriders and showing off her thin belly.  Her co-worker, who was a little nerdier with her dyed hair and loud clothing, nonetheless showed off her midriff too, and she was smoking hot just the same.

Went to a men's and women's basketball Game several days ago at the U.  At the men's Game, there was one co-ed wearing a short-ish white top and sweatpants; was staring at the small of her back while she was sitting down the whole time.  And I saw an even fitter co-ed on the big screen who was sitting with the rest of the students down below.  Her tight white shirt framed her big (for her frame) tits quite well!  At the women's Game, there was one chick who, well, was wearing a white top and gray sweatpants, and she was sporting her nice belly.

And I'm now I'm getting hard for Tate McRae.  I didn't know who the fuck she was until I saw her on Kimmel.  She piqued my interest then, but she just appeared on Saturday Night Live and that's when I really, really noticed her toned, tanned belly.  She flaunts her body like Dua Lipa, and now I have to touch myself until I cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment