Friday, November 24, 2023

I'm so pissed off right now.  When my day at work started, my supervisor noted that the workload was relatively light, which means that we could be able to leave early.  That would mean that I could get my hair cut after work after all.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  I don't know what the fuck happened (though maybe it didn't matter that there were fewer forms because there were fewer workers to work on them), but we stayed and pulled a regular goddamn shift.  In fact, we were late in getting done with the most important forms for the day.  I was able to leave ten minutes early.  Just ten.  So obviously that means nothing, and I need to rest before going to this hip-hop show I'm not too excited about.  Well, I need to vent by blog posting this first and then I'll rest, but you know what I mean.

I was told by my supervisor on Wednesday to prepare for a full day.  But I saw her e-mail this morning and I got suckered into believing that we might get a break instead.  Now I'll have to wait till fucking tomorrow, when the barbershop might be so fucking busy.  God, after such a stressful day at work, I could've used something going my way.  Not in the cards for me, turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment