Friday, November 17, 2023

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Monday, December 4:
  • *****y came over.  She has gotten a bit chunky, but when My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) was still open, she was one of the fucking bangingiest bodies that worked there.  And I was honored as hell that she would drop by my house to touch my pee-pee.  Unfortunately, as hard as she was yankin', my penis wasn't responding.  Goddamn old age!  Like I have to do often now, I need to jerk myself off to completion.  *****y was great; I, again, was not.  Oh, well.  I paid her: $150.
  • Back on Saturday the 2nd I was lucky enough to enter ****e without a condom again.  She's been very loving and affectionate ever since we were able to resume our trysts.  I have also noticed that she has a lot less prescription pills lying around the house.  And, she seems both lucid and happier.  Those three things are not coincidental.  I was able to cum with ease.  Why?  Easy: Unlike with *****y, ****e both sucked my dick and, like I said, let me inside her.  Plus (and this is no shade to *****y), ****e costs less for more perks: $120.
  • Friday, December 1 ... after having lunch on Eat Street I went to Glam Doll where I ran into this rude, stupid worker.  I do not want to re-hash my interaction with that prick because I'll just spiral into anger again, so I hope you don't mind me not linking.  With tip I paid: $15.12.
  • After going home and then seeing the podiatrist (my second doctor's visit of the day; I went to get my check-up before eating lunch on Eat Street), I went to Moler to get a shave.  I like when the person shaving me is meticulous; that's why I gave a dollar extra in tip.  Total: $14.
  • OK, all the way back to Friday, November 17 -- I fucked ****e for: $120.
  • That evening I was back on Eat Street, seeing friends from my social group at Christos for some Greek food.  Never been there before, and let's just say I had some bowel movements after I left.  Nonetheless I liked the food and enjoyed the company, even though I was buried in my phone most of the time.  With tip: $43.
  • I then went down the street to have an Old Fashioned at Eat Street Crossing.  This is one of those food halls that have popped up around town over the past several years.  I understand the idea of having a lot of different restaurants under one roof; it doesn't scream "mind-blowing concept" to me, however.  I thought I had noted how much the drink was on my phone, but it turns out I didn't, so I am going to pull an amount out of my butt and say, with tip, I paid: $17.
  • To Thursday the 16th where, after seeing the Minnesota Golden Gopher men's basketball team blow a huge lead and lose to Missouri, I stopped by Mesa, a seeming dive reminiscent of the old Dinkytown even though they took root when Dinkytown first started gentrifying, for a pepperoni & salami slice.  Oh, Mesa and their Frankenstein pizzas!  With a can of Pepsi and tip: $8.
  • Going back to Saturday, November 11: Got my car washed at Central.  I don't know if I have the receipt, but I will assume I don't so I can note here that, with tip, the wash cost me: $30.46.
  • I then went to Diamonds next door for ... was this the time where I saw those two gorgeous babes working there?  Probably!  Wanted to veg out and work on my receipts, but nearly every damn table there was taken, so that plan went by the wayside.  Had a bowl of chili, though, that hit the spot.  I was glad to see that they sold individual bottles of ginger beer.  I bought one so I can do some Dark 'n' Stormies.  Those two items plus a fruited drink and tip: $15.25.
  • On Tuesday the 7th I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) to see my ATF, ******a, for the first time in a long time.  Cover, tips, drinks for me and her and, oh, 20 table dances from her equals: $230.
  • Back to Friday, November 3, where I stopped by my alma mater football-watching spot to make sure everything was good to watch our Game the next night there.  And as a token of my appreciation to continue to house our group, I ate dinner there.  With tip: $27.
  • On Saturday, October 28, I woke up a tad early to travel down to south Minneapolis to get double-teamed by ***e* and ******e, the former of whom was crashing at the latter for some reason.  I think they both are going to move in together in Wisconsin at the beginning of the new year.  Till then, ***e* was in town to crash at ******e's place, and make some money off of me.  I was told to come in through the back door, so I did ... with my dick out!  ***e* finally noticed and I sheepishly tucked myself back in, but no, it was too late!  She went up, opened up my open fly even further, thrust her hand in there, pulled my cock out, and started masturbating me right then and there!  The combination of being naughty (especially in public) with ***e* and later ******e being aggressive in wanking me ... well, it was very easy for me to cum after what they did to me.  Maybe I need to be a tad more ... reckless in order to get off easy.  Although, to be fair, I never fail to cum easily when I'm being touched by those two.  Total: $240.
  • After that "workout" I went to Pineda Tacos, another critically-lauded restaurant in the neighborhood that I had to go to because I was in the area.  Unlike the other Mexican restaurant I went to after I got jacked off by ******e solo, Taqueria El Primo 2, the hot sauces I received at Pineda, for some reason, weren't as hot.  I want to authentically try all foods, but El Primo's sauces were so hot that I literally could not enjoy the tacos.  I could at Pineda, at least somewhat.  Have the receipt, so this EWR is only for the tip, which, because those two girls wiped me out financially, I had only: $1.
Good through December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment