Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Weather Doing A Number On Me Again

Last week I was waking up way too early.  Now, I am (back?) to falling asleep way too soon.  I was trying to keep my eyes open watching the end of the Monday Night Football Game between the Broncos and the Bills (sixth Game of the weekend that ended with a Game-winning Field Goal as time expired, a new record, by the way -- and Denver got to re-kick its missed FG because Buffalo had too many men on the field!), and once it was done I felt as though I needed to at least take a nap.  I turned everything off, crawled into bed, closed my eyes ... and now it's time to go to work.

Feel great, although I would prefer staying up more hours into the night because I had things to do, such as shopping for a new remote.  Why?  If I remember, I'll blog post about that.  Anyway, I hope my body can reacclimate, again, to the time adjustment so I can stay up a little longer.

And BTW, even though Daylight Saving Time has started, it's not as if the weather outside has changed considerably.  It is unseasonably warm right now, and we haven't had snow yet beyond a nuisance storm that covered the lawns with the white stuff.  It's really fall out there right now.  And my body is acting like it needs to hibernate (shrug)

No comments:

Post a Comment