Saturday, December 23, 2017

Expenses Without Receipts

I kind of don't believe that there have only been six times for the bulk of December where I bought something with cash and without a receipt.  But that's what I have, at least for now.  That makes things easier.  Anyway, starting with Friday, December 22:
  • Had a lot of things I had to do and wanted to do in preparation for my annual sojourn with my friends to the Arrows.  One of them is shaving, necessitated this time around because I shut off the water in my house.  Dude who shaved me never shaved me before, but he was quiet and thorough, two traits I like.  So I gave the usual 80% tip on top of the price.  Total: $9.
  • On Wednesday the 20th I tried printing out copies of the tickets to the Arrows at the library, but for some damn reason Yahoo! Mail was too slow to get to my e-mail.  That's what you get when you elect Republicans that end Net Neutrality.  Somehow, Yahoo! was working an hour later, when I went downtown to print them out before the Bad Plus concert.  Cost: 30 cents.
  • Back to Sunday, December 17, where I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) after the Vikings sewed up the division and thus a playoff spot.  Got a dance from Lola.  With stage tips and coffee: $40.
  • On Saturday the 16th I went to the Mall Of America to watch (well, try to watch) the NCAA women's volleyball final, won by Nebraska.  My favorite Hooters waitress was working, and she manned a section where the closest TVs were tuned to the NFL and Timberwolves games, so I couldn't have her change it until the Wolves game was over.  But I caught the fourth and final Set.  Oh ... I ran back-and-forth between the mall and my car, and of the three times I entered or re-entered the Megamall, I threw in a quarter in the Salvation Army bucket twice.  So, that comes out to: 50 cents.
  • So now I have to go all the way back to Thursday Tuesday, December 5.  Shoot, I know I bought a lot of stuff in these 11 days.  Did I just charge all of those purchases to my credit card?  It'll be a hell of a credit card bill.  Anyway, this day I went to see Thor: Ragnarok, even though I missed the previous Thor sequel.  Didn't lose the narrative, however.  It seemed like its own movie, and it's a fun one at that.  Hell if I know how Cate Blanchett got a part in a big movie, but she looks hella good.  Film's good, too.  Ticket, popcorn, and pop: $9.67.
  • On Monday the 4th I dropped by MOA.  That means I went past the Salvation Army kettle, which means I dropped in: 25 cents.
I swear I'll be revisiting this list because it's so short.  But regardless, I'm good through December 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment