Thursday, December 14, 2017

Not Under Control Not Under Control Not Under Control

So I had to get the bottom of the pipe leak problem; I had to figure out where it was leaking.  So I did what I had to do; I had to undo all the "fixes" I did, then unscrew the rubber hose part that Father put it in to see what was wrong.

There are now, if I am correct (and I might not be) three pinhole leaks on this piece of pipe.  I tried redoing Father's work, but when I turned the main valve back on, it apparently got worse.  Water was strewing everywhere.  And it didn't stop over night; there was a scary trickle I saw when I woke up this morning.  And since I am super-anxious about this problem now, I woke up a bit before 6 to check it out (got about four hours of sleep) because I was afraid something happened.  And something happened, sort of.

I finally got water out of the entire pipe, but I realized you really need to do what they say and open up everything and then wait a couple minutes, even if there is no water trickling out of the shower or the faucet.  Finally, I undid everything I tried to do, heard the gurgling dying of the pipe, and dried everything out.

The next step?  Uh, either call Uncle over or go to a hardware store and find something stronger.  In the meantime, I working on anxiety-induced adrenaline, cleansing wetnaps, and literally holding my piss in so I don't have standing urine in my toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment