Thursday, December 21, 2017

Enemy! Enemy!

It's funny how you think of people before and after they fire you.

So my boss, who I think is getting more and more racist, said goodbye to me on his way last (Wednesday) night, as if him okaying my shitcanning never happened.  I waved hi back to him without breaking stride nor looking at him.  I do that a lot, but with what he did to me, it took on a more bitter resonance -- as I intended.  Seriously, does he think he can or should be all cordial to me now that he's fired me?  Stupid.

And my other supervisor, AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She's usually a cold bitch, but the way she told me I was cut loose two months early, through e-mail?  Fucking not right.  And she hasn't even looked my way since.  Wouldn't matter, since I don't feel as though I need to acknowledge her now.  She has to know how impersonal firing someone through e-mail is.  So if she's going to do it like this -- and she's perfectly in the right; there is no "right" way of doing this without pissing me off, I'll grant her that -- she might as well avoid or ignore me the rest of my time there.  When she does something as vicious as that, it stands to reason she shouldn't be nice to me anymore.  Because she's my enemy.

Fuck, they're all my enemies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment