Friday, December 1, 2017

Bad Driver: 989 VHR

So there was a slowdown from 694W to 94E, and in my lane (the right of the two) there was a semi that started to back up.  So I slow down while putting on my turn lane signal in order to get around this semi.  Of course I look to my left ... and out of nowhere there is this fucking car that's coming at me like a bat out of hell.  I thought I had room and time, so I started moving left, but then I thought I didn't have room or time, so I moved back into my lane, and I did that two or three more times before I stayed in my lane to let this asshole pass through.

After I finally got over to the left lane, I started stalking him.  I had to!  It's really hard to do as the car veered over to the second-right-most lane on 94E, but I saw him.  And I saw him ... driving further ahead of me.  Wait -- that car is in the second-right-most lane, and I'm in left-most lane (presumably the fastest lane), and his goddamn lane is moving faster than mine?!?!

I had to look at what is going on in front of me, so even thought I still had him, I guess I lost him, because after the traffic in front of me finally cleared and I started driving faster, there was no car with the above license plate in the area where I thought he would be driving in.  Oh, great -- he's fast, he somehow picked the right goddamn lane, and then he disappears?!?!?!  All of that shit pisses me off.

My God, this hasn't been a good 2 1/2 days.  And I'm still pretty fucking keyed-up right now at work.  This is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment