Saturday, December 23, 2017

So I'm Going Down There

After some prodding from my sister-in-law, I'm going to see her, my niece, and My Asshole Brother tomorrow morning.  I am really, really worried of how he's going to react, and frankly, I am scared about how I am going to react after seeing his bitch-ass face for the first time since he disrespected me every single goddamn minute in Hong Kong.

But all this avoiding seeing him comes at the cost of not seeing my niece.  And at some point she's going to notice.  I don't have to talk to him, although I asked my sister-in-law what does he think about the possibility of me coming over.  So, even though I feel as though I'm walking into this situation blind, I'm going to drive for the friggin' day (it's not a day, more like 40 minutes) over to their place and spend, oh, and hour with them before heading off to see Grandmother's best friend in the nursing home.  An hour I think is enough time to spend before I want to gouge My Asshole Brother's eyes out.  At any rate I think I'll just ignore him while I'm there.  Hey, maybe he'll just stay upstairs.

Hope this isn't a big mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment