Tuesday, December 12, 2017

OK.  So I was at a meeting just now, and there was someone who came in late, didn't say anything during the meeting, and then just left.  That's weird and, frankly, somewhat rude.

But no, I guess I shouldn't have waved goodbye to her sarcastically as she walked away.  I think the other people in the group saw me.  And now I'm afraid they think that my reaction to her is weirder than her actions.

If not rude, I thought it was a little strange.  But I couldn't help but react to that.  I always react to people when they do something that I consider rude.  Maybe, however, I should stop because 1) other people don't seem to care and 2) it makes me look weird, unfortunately and weirdly.

I should look into that.

(sigh) don't know how to act socially sometimes, or many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment