Wednesday, December 6, 2017

So The Cleaning Stripper Is Cumming Tomorrow

This is a different one from ***e*, who comes and cleans all the time.  I tried her because she told me she's really good at cleaning when we were both at a house party.  Also, she comes cheaper than ***e*.  Plus, I just wanted to try someone new.  And finally, ***e* was already over here last week giving me a handjob.  Thought having her over her twice in as many weeks was overkill.

Nevertheless, trying someone new is fraught with peril.  For one thing, I don't know how well or not well she'll clean my house.  For another, I'm not quite sure she's going to come.  I've given her my address, but it's not as if she's been here before.  In fact, this will be the first time I see her in a non-stripping setting.  It might be weird.  She might be weird.  And even though beggars can't be choosers, if she does a bad job or if she gets crazy or something, I'm screwed.

Although ... a part of me wants to see if she does lapdances, or more, after she's all done.  I doubt it since she's a good girl.  But the situation, the complete privacy, is too much for me to pass up at least asking.  Of course, I won't pay her any extra for extras because I don't have any money.  Eh, I won't be a perv.  It's her first time seeing me in a non-stripping setting too, so I don't want to weird her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment