Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Too Much Mail

You know what?  I get too much mail.  Well, actually, my parents get too much mail, at least as far as I'm concerned, and I'm the one who has to sort through these.  I'm busy, so I'm not able to get through each day's mail.  Instead, I wait and let it pile up, and when I have an evening all to myself, that's when I go through them.

And let me tell you, it's a lot.  One day's worth of mail is usually voluminous.  A few?  Forget about it.  Right now I'm going through Monday's and Tuesday's mail.  There is some junk mail, mostly pertaining to real estate.  But my parents have so many accounts that I've been ripping open bank statements left and right.  Of course there's been a couple bills, too.  The rest I don't remember; I've thrown those into the recycling bag.  But I'm not done, not yet.

This is nearly all my parents' mail, so this is on my parents.  They have their fingers in a lot of pies, and I'm not sure if they need all of these accounts and thus correspondence.  It's just a lot of crap to me.  But still I have to plow through them ... after I schedule time to plow through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment