Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Third Time's The Charm To Deposit A Fucking Check

Parents got a check from our gas utility.  Refund -- Minnesota's cool like that, even though other states may do the same thing.  Anyway, it's my job to deposit it according to my folks' wishes.

I have tried doing that, I swear.  But the first time I went to the bank, I had brought my parents' checkbook so I would know the account number, but I had forgotten the check.  I had left it on the piano.  And the second time I tried to do it, just yesterday/Tuesday, I had brought the check but I forgot the checkbook and thus the account number.  I left it in my computer bag.

Swear to God, I have never had such goddamn trouble depositing a fucking check.  I hope today/Wednesday, after work and before ***e* cleans the house and dirties me with a handjob, will finally be the bleepin' day I can turn in this son-of-a-bitch check.

No comments:

Post a Comment