Saturday, December 15, 2018

My Dick Don't Work

Last night proves it.  Despite refraining from masturbation, getting a spur-of-the-moment handjob from a completely different stranger didn't get me hard at all.  I was as limp as I have been for several parties now, and like those parties, I've had to jerk myself off onto the girl, even though in last night's case, **a* did help me and make me feel good by tittyfucking me as I was trying to ejaculate.

And I am doubling down.  There is a party in town, and I have time between work and the NCAA volleyball championship where I'm going to drop by and take another dancer (one whom I have seen before, though not in a while) to a bed in the hopes she'll jerk me off to completion.  But she probably won't.  Because I am an old man who can't get it up anymore without doing it myself.

Wish me luck, futile as that may be.  Gotta go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment