Tuesday, December 18, 2018

I'm The Fantasy Football Man!

It was pretty much over as of Sunday, but after Monday night's game it's official: I have won my semifinal matchup in both of my leagues, and I will play for the title in both this upcoming weekend!

This has never happened before, playing for the title in both of my leagues in the same year.  Guess it's a combination of skill luck in drafting, skill paying attention to the Internet in waiver wire pick-ups, and good fortune against injury.

I am already in the money on both.  In particular, the league I want to win more is the league that I don't commish for, and the one I have yet not even reached the final till now.  You only win money in the final -- $200 if you win, $100 if you lose.  In the other one, the one I do run, there is a complex formula taking in the regular season as well, so I may have only increased my winnings by winning this week.

Regardless of the details, even though I will end up being in the black in both leagues this year, it would be pretty sweet if I was able to win both.  That would be the highlight of my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment