Thursday, December 27, 2018

Expenses Without Receipt

OK, starting from Wednesday, December 26:
  • I have spent so much money this long holiday season, so I charged most of it.  So I have to go back to Sunday, December 23 to encounter (going backwards of course) my first EWR, which is going to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Coffee, tips, and a lapdance with Katie, who I saw come to a house party shortly before I had to leave; more on that below.  Total for the trip: $30.
  • I received change in the form of dollars, and I got a few singles that were sequential and brand new.  I couldn't just tear them away from each, now, could I?  So I stored them: $3.
  • All the way back to Tuesday the 18th, when I went to the library so I could print out the tickets for me and my friend to the Walker for the British Advertising Awards/Arrows.  No, no change I found in the printer dispenser this time, so I spent: 20 cents.
  • On Monday the 17th I went to a lot of places on my weekday off.  I first went to Rosedale; it was on the way to my psychotherapist, who I wanted to see once before the year ran out.  I had customer service wrap up my niece's gift, for which I paid: $6.50.
  • I then went to this restaurant I wanted to go to ever since I saw the write-up on City Pages: The Best Steak House, along University Ave. in the Midway area.  The interior is wholly Greek blue.  I got served steak the way I remember it from all the times we went to Ponderosa back in my childhood days: Where I would take a tray, tell the people what I wanted to eat, and keep sliding my tray while taking any food I wanted to eat.  I had a huge meal, a T-bone, baked potato, Texas toast and salad you had to take while you slid your tray down, and I ate the whole thing in less than an hour.  I love long-time mom-and-pop shops like this.  With tip: $20.
  • In the evening I went to an event I've wanted to go to for a few years now: The NA3HL Showcase, held at the Schwan's Rink in the National Sports Center.  I still have just a faint clue as to what level of hockey the NA3HL is, but it's nationwide, and they hold these series of games around the holiday season in Blaine, so I wanted to go.  Over the course of three days, all the teams in the league play three games, travelling tournament/vaudeville show style, with multiple games being played in the Center's eight (!) rinks over the course of each day.  I was able to just pop in to see the late wave of three games.  These players are just kids, so the play was good but imperfect, even though a couple of the games were close and thus enjoyable.  The other one, the first one I saw, was a rout, and after the end of the First Period there was so asshole screaming to the players of a team, the Niagara Falls PowerHawks, as they were headed to the locker room.  I fear to believe that that prick was either a member of the organization's front office or, like, the owner's son who thinks he has full control over all those players and thus believes he's entitled to scream, "Get the fuck off the ice!"  I did not go back to that game after the First Period was over.  By the way, the PowerHawks lost to the College Station Spirit by a score of 9-2.  Finally, I just like to add that I did not know the NSC serves alcohol.  I'll remember that next time.  Hot dog, fries, Pepsi, tip (I charged the ticket), and my evening came out to: $8.50.
  • On Sunday, December 16 I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Got a dance from the hot and intriguing Belle.  But we talked so much that she thinks we went to two dances even though I only wanted one.  She was at first adamant that I needed to give her $40, but I bargained her to tell her I would give her another $20 the next time I see her.  Sheesh, I need to be cognizant of getting just a single dance from these strippers.  With tips and coffee: $38.
  • Saturday the 15th -- went to a party in my hometown, just five minutes away, the first time I've been to this place in a couple years, I think.  But even though I was going to go to the NCAA women's volleyball championship later that evening, I wanted to go real quick because I wanted to see ****m*.  She followed up my surprise dick-showing the last time I saw her at a house party with a full-on bed session.  She is absolutely smoking hot, and for the occasion she was wearing a red Christmas-themed costume that showed off her hot belly.  And not only did she give me a handjob, ****m* may -- may -- have sucked my dick, too.  Unfortunately, none of that got me off.  I totally am getting old and worn out.  So I had to do it myself while ****m* cooed in my ear, "Come for me, baby."  I did ... into a drawstring bag she found while I was furtively masturbating.  Yeah, neither of us thought of a plan to gather up my semen once I started to ejaculate, so she found the first damn she could find.  Hope the host isn't mad that I came into one of his things.  Hope the host's son isn't mad, either.  With cover and a lapper from a chick I've never seen before named Cali, and I spent: $200.
  • Then I lit out for Target Center and the v-ball title game.  First one in a while where the final went the full five Sets.  But it was weird in the sense that after the first two Sets, split between Stanford and Nebraska, the Cardinal ran away with Set 3 and then the Cornhuskers dominated Set 4.  Set 5 was really good; a Challenge by Stanford led to an overturned in/out call, giving the Farm Championship Point.  The Huskers (I believe) salvaged the first CP but not the second.  Many people are saying it's the best championship game in the sport in a long time.  That may be true, but I would have enjoyed it more if Sets 3 and 4 weren't routs.  Besides, I think Nebraska's 0-2 comeback win over Illinois in the Semifinal was a lot more memorable.  But I got my money's worth anyway!  All I got for the contest was a Cidre.  With tip: $13.
  • On Friday, December 14 I went to another party, this time in a place I hadn't been to yet.  I went because someone I did not recognized Messengered me through Facebook that she was hosting a party at her place on the other side of the river.  Also, ***e* was going to be there, and I wanted to arrange for her to come up to clean my house and my cock.  So with promising to give money to her then, that freed up money to give to the other girls there ... all of whom were black.  Unfortunately, they upcharged the price of an ordinary lapper to $25.  That is an extra $20 I frittered away getting LDs from Tiny, Jasmine, Sierra and Paris.  At least I was able to lowball the host, **a*, for an HJ.  She has invited me over for a party on New Year's Eve.  I think I'm going to say no -- just to show that I'm not a lapdog that'll come running every time she hosts a party.  With cover: $225.
  • And after that I went to Glam Doll, just to re-familiarize myself with the people there.  Except that for one guy, a worker in the back, all the people there seemed to be new.  Oh well.  With tip: $10.77.
  • Tuesday the 11th: Went to the library to print out the NCAA Volleyball Tournament tickets for that weekend.  Cost: 20 cents.
  • Monday the 10th ... there was an EPL game on, and it had been a month since I got my shoes shined, so I went to downtown Minneapolis for the afternoon.  Unlike the nightmare the month prior, I decided to park at Cedar-Riverside and LRT into downtown.  There and back: $4.50.
  • The shoe shiner gave me a half-off discount the last time I saw her, but this time she charged me full price.  Hmmm. ...  With tip: $15.
  • After the match I went to Rosedale to get the candle I bought for my co-worker, as part of our Secret Santa exchange, wrapped.  Her other options for me, her Secret Santa, to buy were body spray and lotion.  Yeah, um, since I don't even know who you are, I'll just stick to the candle.  But I do value you as a co-worker.  Just, you know, nothing more than that.  The cost to get it wrapped was: $4.50.
  • On my way out of Rosedale I donated to the Salvation Army kettle: 25 cents.
  • My friend was doing a cabaret show.  It was his first time ever doing it.  It is part of a cabaret act in this wine bar in Uptown.  Well, it was; the night I went to see my friend was the last night of this show being held at that bar.  I had never been to this place.  In fact, I don't remember the last time I had gone to Uptown.  Had a glass of wine to tide me over through my friend's hour, then the main act's hour.  With donations to both acts: $31.50.
  • I then went three doors down to a place I went to frequently when I was younger: Uncommon Grounds.  Man, I remember this place!  I went there all the time to buy a mocha, go upstairs and just surf the Internet by myself.  It was pure bliss.  But then they enacted new rules where you cannot sit with a laptop upstairs, and you cannot sit by yourself downstairs.  Well shit, then -- what the hell is a guy by himself with a laptop supposed to go?  And so I had stopped going there.  It had been years, and the place hasn't changed.  Well, the barista serving me was new.  He didn't remember a time when UG used punch cards, so the one I have now is useless.  And they relaxed the rules, somewhat: I could use a laptop, by myself, downstairs, so long as it's not busy.  And it sure as fuck wasn't busy on this Monday evening.  (The door leading to upstairs was closed, and it appeared to be closed firmly.)  Oh, and the prices haven't changed much, either.  I got me a small mocha while I worked on my receipts, and with tip this small damn thing set me back a whopping: $6.70.
Whew.  Glad I got on top of this.  Good through Boxing Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment