Thursday, December 27, 2018

So I just ate lunch at Boston Market, where I got this huge cup for pop.  And I had just refilled it with Pepsi/Coke before leaving.  And I got my jacket on and gloves and hat and book bag and left ... and left the pop there, on the table.  I realized this as I had turned out of the parking lot.

Look, man, I'm busy.  Got back from seeing Grandmother's friend, plus I had to get home to prepare dinner for myself at work, and I was afraid I wouldn't be back in time (even though I am -- I am blogging this while taking a crap) and I'm scared that the snow that fell won't be completely melted by the rain that's falling so I might have to abandon my plans to eat at my alma mater game-watching place and shovel and I'm scared the roads will be so slippery I'll get into an accident and ... hey, I forgot the cup of pop.

Probably wouldn't fit in my car's cup holders, anyway.  Maybe.

And of course my mouth is dry now.

Need to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment