Saturday, December 8, 2018

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Friday, December 7:
  • Well, since I used my credit card on this Friday (and actually I've used my credit card a lot lately), I need to go back to Thursday the 6th, where I went to the stripper party I talked about in my last blog post.  Lappers from ******y and *****a, and a bed dance/fuck from *****e*.  No cover because I helped her move.  Total: $160.
  • After this stripper party I went to the library because I had to print out the ticket to Saturday's NCAA volleyball tournament match.  As of press time, I do not know whether Minnesota beat Oregon on Friday or if they got upset.  And if the Gophers got upset, I'll be very upset.  I also printed out an Arby's coupon, so I spent: 20 cents.
  • On Monday the 3rd I got cranked by ****y.  Oh, yeah, I should talk about her after teasing her before ... so this ****y, turns out, is not the ****y I met at a party before.  The one I "know" is Latina; this one is black.  I didn't tuck in my dick, regardless.  But for a girl I had just met, I am absolutely impressed by what she did to me (handjob, blowjob) and what she allowed me to do to her (fuck her without a condom).  The clandestine meeting lost out to my unfamiliarity and, I should admit, disappointment that I got someone who was, frankly, plain-looking.  But if I need another go, I could see her in a pinch.  Price: $150.
  • I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  I planned on going even before seeing ****y; this was a, uh, palate-cleanser.  Coke, tips and a dance from ***i*, who I have not been able to see at a house party in a long time: $30.
  • We got back to Friday, November 30, where I went to the library to print out a ticket to that evening's first-round NCAA v-ball tourney match between South Carolina and Colorado, as well as an Arby's coupon.  Two printouts equal: 20 cents.
  • I then went to Maturi for that volleyball match.  Hot dog, medium Coke and program: $18.50.
  • I then bugged out shortly after the Gamecocks' win to go to U.S Bank Stadium downtown and the Gopher men's basketball game vs. Oklahoma St.  Used cash to buy a Skol dog and a souvenir Coke, which set me back: $20.
  • To Tuesday the 27th, where I went to Moler to get a shave.  Dude talked a lot of game, tried to ingratiate himself, and people like that make me weary.  Sure enough, he cut me.  With tip: $9.
  • Then I saw Instant Family, which is a sweet movie illustrating the travails of adoption.  For all those stupid-ass Republicans who decry Hollywood for being a moral cesspool, this is a film about a guy using his real life to try and educate people about what should be described as a societal problem.  Bought a ticket, but I got a free large popcorn and pop, so the price of just the ticket was: $5.37.
  • Then went to Caffetto at night to work on my receipts for November.  Small coffee, pumpkie pie and tip: $6.50.
  • All the way back to Friday, November 23, aka Black Friday.  Caribou's Black Friday special was a coffee for a buck.  Went down to the Mall Of America to shop, and I took them up on their offer.  With tip: $1.25.
  • After buying myself boxers, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch some college football games.  With tip: $11.
  • Oh, and I donated to the Salvation Army, stationed outside the MOA doors: 25 cents.
Good through December 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment