Friday, December 21, 2018

My Dick And Balls Has Never Felt Smoother, At Least

So ***e* swung by the house the other night to clean it up, and then to dirty me.  She arouses me in ways that many others I've started these tryst with still can't.  Nevertheless, my old ass didn't get off until I jerked myself off.  It was not for lack of trying, though.  One of the best things I love about ***e* is that she continues to try and try, and she does not quit.  No, I relented before she did.

That meant a lot of lotion.  Don't really know why, but whenever a girl gets me off, she uses lotion.  I just bought a bottle, but to moisturize my own body.  Still, a girl comes over, get naked, gets me naked, looks at the lotion and goes, "Hey, I can use that!"  But I don't get off from that.  To me, that just adds a barrier between her hand and my dick.  Not intimate.

But ***e* used a lot because she took a lot of time trying to jerk me off.  So that means that my dick and balls are totally moisturized.  I'm blogging this from my toilet, and I just felt myself, and it's totally smooth, like it was yesterday and Wednesday night, when ***e* put the lotion on me.  And I have to say I've never felt my genitals like this and ... I don't mind it.  Don't think that'll mean I'll lotion up my junk from now on, but my penis and testicles will not chip and crack in this dry air, I'll tell you what.

No comments:

Post a Comment