Monday, December 3, 2018

So Yes, This Is Risky Sexual Behavior

I was planning on going to a stripper party in N. Minneapolis because ***e* invited me.  Thought we were going to have a wanktastic time.  But after a half-hour of looking at the dilapidated front window all taped out, then going the dirty upstairs to a locked door (with a broken heater right next to it), ***e* texted and said the party was off.

So I go home, dejected.  But then out of the blue the host, whose name looks familiar, texts me.  She says she got home and is ready to do a private -- a lot for $150.  Now, her place is a dump, I'm going to a shady area of Minneapolis, and honestly, I don't know if this is the person who I had seen before.  I could be totally whipping it out on a total stranger.  And yet, because I'm a perv, I'm going to be doing this early this evening.

All my dreams of being a professional?  Yeah, right now, I am so glad I gave those up because I'm about to get my dick sucked by a hot girl who needs money.

Wish me luck.  And if I die, you know where I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment