Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: November

Don't know if I've said this before, but now it's true: November has been the hardest most difficult month to pick a Best Babe.  But pick I must.

The main babe, Amberly Hall of Beach Place, Fla., is in more-than-side profile.  But that means we get to see her ass, half of its cheeks peeking out of the turquoise two-piece.  It is the riskiest bikini I've seen a Hooters girl wear yet.  Moreover, Amberly appears to be sticking it out, like, "Bam!  Here's my ass!  Eat it, bitches!"  And eat it I did.

But my focus over the month has focused on other girls.  First there was Sarah of Toronto Airport.  She has wild and long blonde hair, she has on a wild patterned bikini, she has a come-hither look and she's tugging her bottom justsoslightly with her left thumb.  For the first two weeks I was getting so erect from Sarah.

However, my eyes had to stray to some of the others.  I went to Megan from Bradenton, Fla., who has an orange two-piece on.  She for some reason is gripping the straps of her top, but she has a super-snarky look on her face that turns me on.  And then there's Jamie-Lee, of Sydney, Australia.  She has a Hooters bikini on, and I like it even though she's leaning sideways against a column and has her arms folded in front of her.  There was also Tiara of Pembroke Pines, Fla., who appears to be rising out of the pool in her red two-piece totally dry.  And then there's Bethany of Lone Tree, Colo.  The white background behind her blends into her white top, making me think she's starting to take it off!

But ... goddammit, I'm going back to Amberly and DAT ASS!  I swear she's sticking out her booty to all to see and gawk and wank over and eat out of.  And I don't care that, in the Hooters promotional video of this year's Hooters Pageant she was a part of, she inexplicably somehow moved to some city in Tennessee.  Or Georgia.  Whatever, it wasn't Florida anymore.  But who cares, she's a hot carpetbagger with a dumper that can't be denied, so congratulations, Amberly, you are The Hottest Hooters Babe Of November 2018.

And as soon as I have the energy to jerk off to your ass, I will flip the calendar to this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment