Sunday, December 9, 2018

This Is Bliss ... But

Went to bed around 2.  Woke up a bit past 10 -- a full eight-hour sleep.  Worked on my computer, then got up around 11 to make myself an egg-and-turkey sandwich while watching NFL pregame shows.

You want to know what I'm doing now?  I'm doing this, obviously -- while at my dining room table, the dining room TV showing Falcons-Packers and the living room TV, two rooms away, showing Ravens-Chiefs.  I took a dump in the bathroom (I think the egg was bad) for most of the Second Quarter.  I might go work out after this, but I expect not to spend any money today.

This is bliss.  Right now, as I type this, alone at home, warm and safe, this is bliss.

But then I check my fantasy football teams.  Tyreek Hill has a bad ankle and Drew Brees is playing poorly.  My fantasy football teams are done.

This is not bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment