Thursday, December 13, 2018

Can I Stay Upright Over Eight Hours?

We're having our Secret Santa party over lunch today at work.  In preparation for that, I wanted to go to bed earlier, because I won't have time to sleep over lunch.  But, well ... after a quick nap early yesterday evening, I stayed up, dinked around on the Internet, masturbated ... and I went to bed approximately 4 1/2 hours before waking up, which is about the amount of time I usually give myself for sleep.

I think I'm OK -- now.  But the past few days I have been fading, badly, in the late morning, and I'm scared as hell that's going to happen again today.  And today I won't have lunch to save me for the afternoon.  And beyond that, there are the NCAA volleyball tournament semifinals tonight at Target Center, of which Minnesota, the hosts, are not a part of, even though they're supposed to be, because they bleepin' choked.  I have about, oh, an hour or so to nap if I'm really tired.  But then Mother might be calling, so I might not have any time at all, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment