Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Addendum To: Christmas Thoughts

OK, so I made the spaghetti.  I did what I wanted to do, and the initial look of the spaghetti which I rolled in the pasta looked great.  But I sort of tailed out at the end, at least a bit.  I maybe should not have let the angelhair pasta cook with the lid on.  And maybe I should have gotten a picture of the pasta before I put cheese on it, because it was almost Instagram-worthy.

As for taste, well, I don't know if it tasted well because I'm not that discriminating, but I liked it.  I liked it so much I made seconds on pasta, some leftover large elbow macaroni that I think needed to be eaten.  And I think I have thirds to take to work for dinner.

---

No bills to pay, like I thought.  I do have clothes to clean, and they're in the dryer now.  I underestimated how much time I would have left over after making spaghetti, so I've been on the Internet for much of the afternoon.  In the meantime I'm watching basketball on TV and noticing that Christmas Day 2018 is a cloudy, if not overcast, one, and I think that, along with the distinct lack of snow on the ground (let alone no snow falling from the sky), this day is absolute bliss, totally perfect.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment