Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Loading Up Enough Food For The Zombie Apocalypse, I Reckon

Yeah, I need to discuss with my parents the food in the fridge.  They have done a good job of cleaning out all the food that had been in there up to about a week ago.  But there's still a lot, and there is a lot that I cannot eat.

For example, Mother had started making yogurt.  It's good -- she says one of the main things she did is not use corn syrup -- but, as she is wont to do, she made a ton of it.  There were 17 glass cups of plain vanilla yogurt in there yesterday.  When I counted them up last night, I was about to bring it up to my folks.  But I just checked in there now and it's down to a dozen.  Guess Father horked a ton of them down today.  But that still is way too much for me to eat.  Well, unless I can, like, eat them every other day.  Will they keep for a month?  I don't know.  But I can't believe that Mother thinks I can eat the same damn thing every day for two weeks.

Also, there is a lot of food I simply can't recognize.  I noticed a plastic tub of ... something, for instance.  They don't expect me to eat that, do they?

Need to bring this up with them before they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment