Saturday, November 2, 2019

Mother Gonna Be Mad? (Can't Live Like This)

Mother insists I renew my parents' LLC right now, even though I have till the end of the year.  Then again, it's understandable because I have a tendency to let things slide.

She thought I would do it last night after dinner.  I thought she wanted to see me do it, so I waited.  But, when she just showed me where the password is written down and insisted that she didn't have to be there next to me when I renewed, I just went to my bedroom and took a nap ... for three hours, if I'm correct.

Then I finally get around to renewing ... then I realize I can't because the password that I have doesn't work.  I really can't make a new one without Mother knowing, so that just stopped that chore in its tracks.  Besides, even if I could sign in, I couldn't renew because I don't have a credit card on which to charge the renewal fee.

Given that she was too eager to get this done right now, I'm afraid I have to wonder whether My Fucking Mother will be quick to anger that I didn't do this last night.  She'll probably understand because of the old password -- but will she?

This should be NBD, but with her, I don't know.  I can never know.  I can't live like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment