Thursday, November 28, 2019

I Might Die, Just Want To Let Y'all Know

I felt pretty industrious last night.  It helped that the snowblower worked, because I spent under 90 minutes clearing the driveway.  That freed me up to clear the back deck and even rake most of the roof.

However, I have felt something in my heart.  Felt that Tuesday night when I began shoveling.  It is hard and wet snow, but I have a feeling that if it were soft and dry, the shoveling is taxing my body.  It got particularly bad after I laid on my bed, where I was passing out, sort-of.  Maybe I was tired.  Or maybe blood wasn't pumping through my heart.

I'm alive now, of course, and my chest pain has subsided -- sort of.  I plan on going to exercise, then buying a Thanksgiving dinner to eat for lunch.  I will head back outside to rake the rest of the roof and, if I'm enterprising enough, throw melting pucks onto the roof.  And I hope to not have a heart attack today.  Just to let y'all know.

Oh -- Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment